The IRA charitable rollover is now permanent and is a terrific way to make a tax-free gift to College of Saint Elizabeth using your qualified retirement plan. This gift may also satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD).
How Do I Qualify?
- You must be 70 ½ years old or older at the time of the gift
- Gifts must go directly from your IRA to College of Saint Elizabeth
- Gifts must come from a traditional IRA or Roth IRA account
- Gifts cannot exceed $100,000 per donor
Benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover:
- Gifts can satisfy your RMD without increasing your income taxes
- You will not pay taxes on your IRA withdrawal when gifted to College of Saint Elizabeth
- You may direct your gift to a program of your choice
- It is a wonderful way to create an immediate impact in the lives of students
College of Saint Elizabeth can provide you with a letter to send to your IRA administrator to make an IRA charitable rollover. If you are interested in making such a gift or would like more information, please call (973) 290-4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.